Friday, May 25, 2012

Roshin-Sneak Peak!


This is a new story that I am writing and this is just a TINY sneak peak. Enjoy! 


Alright, so my name is Roshin Harrison and I don’t want to be here. I don’t want to be anywhere, but in my garage listening to my music up loud, ruining my eardrums and playing the air guitar in my skinny’s and black band label T-shirts. Yes I wear dark eye-make up, yes I act like more of a guy than a girl, yes I spit, fart and run around town at night time, get over it. Yes I drink; yes I have tried drugs and smoking, not quite my scene, but still exciting. Get over it. Yes I am depressed; yes I go out with guys older than me. And yes I have had sex before and I am fifteen years old. Get over it. Doesn’t mean I am a slut or that I have done something wrong, just misjudged is all. Get over it. I am me and although you may think that I’m putting on an act, I’m not, this is just how I am and I’m sure I will eventually grow out of it, but if I don’t, then it’s my problem, not yours. Get. Over. It!  

-Merrie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment