Wednesday, January 11, 2012

We never grow up do we?

Hiya guys!
Hope everyone is well and enjoying life as it comes and goes.
So I was sitting in the lounge room watching little kids shows with the little dude and decided I have not grown up, not at all, because I still enjoy watching all of the kids shows, some of the suspense is excruciating!
Then again do any of us ever really grow up? I don't think we do, the routine of being a little kid is so easy and familiar to us that even if we pretend to be all high up in business and smart and grown up in the big cities, just a little part of our brain still finds enjoyment in watching kids shows, or reading picture books, or playing with toy cars and dolls. We never really accept that we have left childhood behind, not fully at any rate.
Then again this could just be me going on again couldn't it? Ha!
Anyways happy reading, writing and other such enjoyment!
-Merrie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment